Delivery Information for UK Orders
We endeavour to dispatch all orders within two working days
- Delivery to addresses within the UK is free of charge by Royal Mail Special Delivery
- If you place your order online or over the telephone before 1pm, your jewellery will arrive by Royal Mail Special Delivery the next day (Monday to Saturday, excluding Bank Holidays)
- Orders placed before 1pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday
- If you place your order on Friday after 1pm, it will be processed on Monday and delivered on Tuesday before 1pm
- Parcels will need to be signed for in person, so please state a delivery address, where you will be present at the time of delivery (home or work). In the event that no-one is available to receive a Special Delivery item a card will be left providing you with the option to have the item delivered at a later date or to collect the parcel from your local collection depot
- Delivery time is subject to product availability and clearance of payment.
Please note that there are some remote areas within the UK where we cannot guarantee delivery before 1pm the next day such as Highlands and Islands.
For further queries regarding delivery, please contact email@example.com, or call +44 (0)20 7730 3323.
London Same Day Delivery
We offer a same day delivery service to London postal codes via courier for a delivery charge of £15. Please call us on 020 7730 3323 to arrange this.
You are able to purchase via our Online Shop or alternatively you can send an enquiry via email to firstname.lastname@example.org where a member of staff will be able to assist you.
We ship via Fed Ex and aim to send your order out the next working day. Once shipped your order should be with you between 24-48 hours later.
Countries outside the EU are exempt from VAT.
Clients outside the UK will incur a postage charge.
To return your item within the UK:
- Call 020 7730 3323 or email email@example.com within 7 working days of receipt of purchase and ask for a 'returns authorisation number'
- Your 'returns authorisation number' should be written on the outside of the package being returned
- If you are returning the package from the UK, return to us using Royal Mail special delivery and insured for the correct value. The item(s) must be packaged securely in the packaging in which you received it. We are not liable to refund you if the jewellery is returned to us broken or damaged.
- Your Royal Mail receipt for returning the package must be retained by you as the package is not our responsibility until signed for by us.
- Once we have received the goods we will refund the amount due to your credit card with in 30 working days. Please note delivery charges will not be refunded.