Countries Kiki McDonough Delivers To;
|Austria, Belgium, Germany, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Spain, Sweden, Guernsey, Isle of Man, Jersey, Liechtenstein, Monaco, San Marino, Switzerland, Hungary, Poland, United Kingdom, Brunei, China, Hong Kong SAR, Japan, Kuwait, Malaysia, Qatar, Singapore, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, Greenland, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, U.S. Outlying Islands, Brazil, Caribbean Netherlands, Australia, Cook Islands, Fiji, French Polynesia, New Zealand, Canada, Mexico, United States, Indonesia, Israel, Kazakhstan, Iceland, Turkey, Morocco, South Africa, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Anguilla, Armenia, Aruba, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Chad, Chile, Colombia, Comoros, Costa Rica, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Falkland Islands, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Gibraltar, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, India, Jamaica, Jordan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Maldives, Mali, Martinique, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Montserrat, Mozambique, Myanmar (Burma), Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, New Caledonia, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Niue, North Macedonia, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Philippines, Rwanda, Samoa, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, St. Helena, Sudan, Suriname, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad & Tobago, Tunisia, Turkmenistan, Turks & Caicos Islands, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vatican City, Venezuela, Vietnam, Zambia, Zimbabwe.|
Last Day for Christmas Orders
Recommended Date for last International online orders: The last date to order online or by telephone to receive pre-Christmas is Monday18th of December, before 2pm (GMT)
Recommended date for last UK online orders: The last date to order for next-day delivery is the 21st of December, before 2pm (GMT).
- The above delivery timeline does not include any unforeseeable delay the couriers may experience (weather, volume, traffic, etc).
- Estimated delivery date may be delayed if a change of delivery option was submitted on the customer’s end.
- Once your order leaves us and is with the courier (DHL) they will be responsible for your parcel.
There may be some longer delivery times on online orders placed between December 22nd and 2nd January, due to bank holiday closures and delivery company operating hours.
Please note we do have instore collection options available should you wish to make your purchase online, for collection vs delivery.
We are pleased to offer an extended returns period for the festive season.
All Instore purchases made between 13th November and 24th December 2023, can be returned for exchange up to the 15th January 2024.
Online purchases made between 13th November and 24th December 2023, can be returned for refund or exchange up to the 15th January 2024.
*Please note this does not include bespoke or customised pieces.
Please refer to our terms of service: https://www.kiki.co.uk/policies/terms-of-service
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
- We endeavour to dispatch all orders within two working days. If you place your order online on Friday after 1pm (GMT), it will be processed on Monday.
- Once we receive your order you will receive the following updates from us:
***Order confirmation email: on receipt of your order
***Order dispatched: email and SMS notifications from the carrier to keep you up to date on your items journey
- Once shipped, your order should be with you between 24-48 hours subject to the courier running a smooth service.
- We will deliver the goods ordered by you to the address you provide us for delivery at the time you place your order. Working days are Monday to Friday excluding UK public holidays.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that the delivery address you give is correct and accurate and that there is somebody to sign for and take delivery of the goods.
- Once we have dispatched the goods that you have ordered, you become the legal owner of the goods and they will be held by you at your risk and we will not be liable for any loss or damage to the goods caused.
- If your order is returned to us because delivery could not be affected, for whatever reason, then you will be responsible for the costs of delivery and any additional redelivery costs. We will not be held responsible for any delays once we have dispatched goods and when they are in possession of FedEx, DHL, Royal Mail or any other couriers.
- For all UK deliveries we use DHL Express
- Delivery charges are £10 for all UK addresses.
- For urgent same day orders to any London postcode address, you may use our London Same Day Courier Service for which we charge a flat fee of £20. This includes full insurance cover. Please call us on 020 7730 3323 to arrange this.
- Please note that there are some remote areas within the UK where DHL cannot guarantee next day delivery, such as Highlands and Islands.
- Orders from Countries outside the UK are exempt from VAT
- EU order shipping costs is £30
- ROW (Rest of The World) order shipping costs are £40
- The price you pay on ALL international deliveries will EXCLUDE duties and taxes. You must pay these directly to the courier to release your parcel from customs. You will be contacted directly by the courier to settle these costs. As we cannot estimate this for you, we recommend you contact your local customs office or tax authority before placing your order.
- For all overseas orders, we ship via FedEx International or DHL express.
- The shipping costs will be added to your order.
- Kiki McDonough is not liable for any delays or custom issues.
CLICK & COLLECT ORDERS
- When collecting your items in-store, please ensure that you bring proof of order confirmation, a photo ID (driver's license or passport) and the card that was used for purchase.
- If you would like the order collected on your behalf, please provide written and signed permission to the individual making the collection, in addition to the requirements above.
CANCELLATION, RETURNS AND REFUNDS
YOUR LEGAL RIGHT TO RETURN:
When you buy goods from a business, by law you have a number of rights as a consumer. These include the right to claim a refund, replacement, repair and/or compensation where the goods are faulty or mis-described.
You do not need to give us any reason for cancelling your order and we will not charge any penalty. Your right to cancel your order with us for the goods is subject to:
- You not having worn or damaged the jewellery; and you not having removed any security tags from the item if present.
- Item(s) must be returned in their original packaging.
ONLINE AND TELESALE ORDERS:
- Your statutory right to cancel and return your online order for a full refund within 14 days is from the date you received confirmation of your order.
- If you do not receive the items within 14 days of confirmation of the order, you are entitled to cancel your order for a full refund.
- If, for whatever reason, you decide you don’t want to keep the item(s) in your order, you have 14 days from the date of receipt of your delivery to return it to us. Or, where the item(s) are dispatched in stages, 14 days from the date you received the last delivery.
- If the item(s) are already in transit when you cancel your order, you will need to wait to receive these and then arrange a return to us.
For purchases made in-store, you are entitled to receive a credit note or an exchange within 14 working days of the date of purchase.
- No cash or card refunds will be issued in respect of a return.
SPECIAL ORDERS / MADE TO MEASURE JEWELLERY:
Examples of Special orders are, but not limited to, the following:
- Rings that have been made to your size or a specific size.
- Any item ordered in a gold or gemstone colourway that we do not hold in stock.
- Items that have been made to your specification.
These items cannot be exchanged, returned or refunded.
For the time being, we show prices and accept payment in British Pound (GBP).