“Kiki” is a registered trade mark of Kiki McDonough Limited; Kiki McDonough Limited reserves the right to take remedial action against any unauthorised use of the trademark.
Kiki McDonough Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected.
Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website; you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Kiki McDonough Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page.
What we collect
- Contact information including email address and phone number
- Demographic information
- We also automatically collect information about your visit to our site using Google Analytics
This is information that you have given us whilst using the website or from any personal correspondence with us. This information is used to make your visit to our site more efficient, and to help us follow browsing preferences on our site so that we can make regular improvements.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- If you have registered your interest to be kept up to date, we will periodically send you news and updates.
- We will use your personal details in order to respond to your queries about the services we provide.
- Kiki McDonough Ltd does not retain personal data for any longer than is necessary for the purposes for which that data is collected. Appropriate measures will be applied when that data reaches the end of its useful life (such as erasure or anonymisation).
- Definite retention will be on records against a sale for us to use for record keeping purposes.
- Personal data that has exceeded its retention period will be deleted, or destroyed.
- Personal data that has exceeded its retention period but is the subject of a Data Subject Rights request, an investigation by the supervisory authority or legal proceedings will be retained until that request, investigation or proceeding is concluded.
- Personal data that has exceeded its retention period but is part of an opt into Marketing choice will be retained.
- Kiki McDonough Ltd ensures compliance with this policy by monitoring and auditing to ensure that personal data is managed, retained and disposed of accordingly.
- All retention periods (including any that are defined as indefinite retention) are reviewed annually and updated as appropriate.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse date about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer’s needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Our newsletters employ tracking so that we can monitor at an individual level whether a recipient has opened the email and what content they have clicked on. We only send our newsletter to recipients who have signed up to receive it. Recipients are able to easily unsubscribe from the newsletter if they wish.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998.
If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email us at email@example.com.
If you have registered to be kept up to date on our news, you have the right to opt-out of receiving our communications at any time via contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, or if you would like us to delete it, please email us at the above address and we will promptly act upon it.