Kiki McDonough Ltd may collect the following data
Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Kiki McDonough Ltd with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Kiki McDonough Ltd may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Google (YouTube)
Kiki McDonough Ltd collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
If you agree, Kiki McDonough Ltd will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Database, which is only accessed by those authorised with special access rights to our systems, who are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act). We do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Kiki McDonough Ltd would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Kiki McDonough Ltd from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Kiki McDonough Ltd Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
Kiki McDonough Ltd would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access: you have the right to request Kiki McDonough Ltd for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification: you have the right to request that Kiki McDonough Ltd correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Kiki McDonough Ltd to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure: you have the right to request that Kiki McDonough Ltd erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing: you have the right to request that Kiki McDonough Ltd restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing: you have the right to object to Kiki McDonough Ltd’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability: you have the right to request that Kiki McDonough Ltd transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at email@example.com
- Kiki McDonough Ltd does not retain personal data for any longer than is necessary for the purposes for which that data is collected. Appropriate measures will be applied when that data reaches the end of its useful life (such as erasure or anonymisation).
- Definite retention will be on records against a sale for us to use for record keeping purposes.
- Personal data that has exceeded its retention period will be deleted, or destroyed.
- Personal data that has exceeded its retention period but is the subject of a Data Subject Rights request, an investigation by the supervisory authority or legal proceedings will be retained until that request, investigation or proceeding is concluded.
- Personal data that has exceeded its retention period but is part of an opt into Marketing choice will be retained.
- Kiki McDonough Ltd ensures compliance with this policy by monitoring and auditing to ensure that personal data is managed, retained and disposed of accordingly.
- All retention periods (including any that are defined as indefinite retention) are reviewed annually and updated as appropriate.
Privacy policies of other websites;
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website:
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
Functionality – Kiki McDonough Ltd uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
Advertising – Kiki McDonough Ltd uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
Kiki McDonough Ltd sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for personalised advertising purposes including via Rakuten Marketing.
“Rakuten Advertising may collect personal information when you interact with our digital property, including IP addresses, digital identifiers, information about your web browsing and app usage and how you interact with our properties and ads for a variety of purposes, such as personalization of offers or advertisements, analytics about how you engage with websites or ads and other commercial purposes. For more information about the collection, use and sale of your personal data and your rights, please use the below links.”
We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
Basic interactions & functionalities
Treepoints does not take or store personal data from Kiki McDonough Ltd. The data shared is used to measure the success of services tracking the number of transactions only and no other order or customer information.
Treepoints uses so-called “technical” Cookies and other similar Trackers to carry out activities that are strictly necessary for the operation or delivery of the Service.
How to manage Cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
We are committed to providing a website that is accessible to all, regardless of which technology you choose to use or any additional accessibility requirements you may have.
We are constantly working on the improvement of our accessibility by adhering to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1. These guidelines cover a wide range of recommendations for making Web content more accessible for people with disabilities and a better user experience for everyone.
Whilst Kiki.co.uk strives to adhere to these guidelines, it is not possible to do so in all areas of the website. Our site may utilise certain third-party applications, which we have no control over, however, we endeavour to bear accessibility in mind when selecting third-party applications.
If you do have any difficulties while using our site, please do not hesitate to contact us. To help us understand the problem, please refer to the guidance on Contacting Organisations About Inaccessible Websites.
Email us at:
+44 (0) 20 7730 3323
Or write to us at:
12 SYMONS STREET
LONDON SW3 2TJ